To Athens With Love

This is a documented "online journal" of my preparations, as well as the trip, to Athens, Greece during the Summer Olympics for a mission trip with Youth With A Mission (YWAM). This past summer has already been an awesome experience, and I know that God is going to continue to bless this trip, and He's going to work through it in more ways then possibly imaginable!!! And this is where I will share my stories and updates with you...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm a 20 year old college girl just trying to make her way through life and make a difference in the world, discovering God's wonders along the way..


Free Counter
Buy Xenical Online

Friday, July 30, 2004

YAY!!! :D

Ok, this is amazing!!! God has finally finished helping me pull in all the funds and, because of some mind-blowing miracles, I have ended up with actually *more* than I need! I know I've said this before, but I just have to say it again...isn't He awesome???

So, I am now in the last stages...my passport is in, I have all the money I need (and then some), and it looks like I have just about eveything I need for the trip! Praise the Lord!!! Just one last shopping trip on Monday, and I'll be set! :)

Also, I just thought I'd let ya'll know...I added a wonderful little thing to the site called a "Tagger". All you have to do is put in your name and then hit 'tag', and then I can come back later and 'tag' ya'll back! So that way we can talk back and forth while on gone. Pretty cool, huh? And just FYI, YOU DON'T NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO POST!!! It has the option there, but it's just that...an option.

Anyways, it's dinner time and I hear the food calling my name! I'll talk to you all later, and God bless you! Have an AWESOME week! :)

In Him,

<>< Christi <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home