To Athens With Love

This is a documented "online journal" of my preparations, as well as the trip, to Athens, Greece during the Summer Olympics for a mission trip with Youth With A Mission (YWAM). This past summer has already been an awesome experience, and I know that God is going to continue to bless this trip, and He's going to work through it in more ways then possibly imaginable!!! And this is where I will share my stories and updates with you...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm a 20 year old college girl just trying to make her way through life and make a difference in the world, discovering God's wonders along the way..


Free Counter
Buy Xenical Online

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Last post from post-trip Washington

Ok, so it's 1:55 a.m. on Tuesday...I have to be up at 7 am (about 5 hours from now), and I am NOT packed yet! I have to wait for the last of my laundry to get done before I can start shoving things in, hahaha! Isn't it just crazy how that happens???

So anyways...I am so excited about this trip!!! Like I said, I leave in a few hours for Discovery Bay in Port Townsend. We will be there till Friday afternoon, when we will drive down to Seattle to board our plane. From there we will have delays at Portland, OR (?) and then Munich, Germany. Then we fly into Athens!

I am sooooo excited, I don't know what to think! Are the people going to be friendly? Is the scenery going to be breath-taking? Is Athens going to be a really awesome city with tons of historical values and excitement? What is it going to be like with the Olympics there??? And, even more important, how, where, and when is God going to work in my life and in the lives of people around me?????

Well, I just heard the dryer go off, so I'd better head off and finish stuffing my bag and get a *little* bit of sleep before I have to leave. God bless you all, and I'll try to get on sometime after Friday and update this and let ya'll know what's going on!

Love and hugs to all of you (espcially my Aunt Sester and Uncle RB...happy now Sester?? ;D), and have a GREAT week!!! :)

In Him,

<>< Christi <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home